Everyone who been in a limousine can remember the time and place of that experience. It is an opportunity that everyone should have at some time. Working in association with doctors, clinics and social agencies our services provide seriously ill children with this experience and lasting memory at no cost.
Our first and foremost priority is to bring a smile and a bit of happiness to seriously ill children. We provide these children with a ride in a limousine along with their parents or guardians at no cost. We also provide a moment of relaxation for the child, parents or guardians.
• Provide a no fee service for youth ages 5 to 16, with a serious illness or mental, emotional or physical handicap. The limousine is not wheel chair accessible. A parent or guardian must accompany the youth.
• Provide a Special Ride for Special Children and see them smile and have an experience that they will always remember and talk about.
• Our primary service is to pick up a child and the parent or guardian at their home, take them to the doctors, hospital or clinic appointment they’ve scheduled, and return them to their home.
• Kids in Limos is a not-for-profit organization that is exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (#26-0231906), making all contributions deductible.
• The organization is made up of retirees, volunteers and people who know we provide a service that is making a difference to both the child, their parents or guardians.
Kids in Limos has a Board of Directors made up of over seven business owners and company presidents.
Executive Director: Richard Flower
Vice President: Cory Flower
Board of Directors: